Nutrition Health Suppliments, Fat Burning Food For Powerful Natural Fat Loss!
Some like it hot, others spicy. No matter how you look at shedding the pounds, nothing is more powerful than a
strong natural diet, and some good old fashion exercise. Now with the supplement industry booming, there has been
the introduction of thermogenic aids that some proclaim as hype, and others point to as life threatening. Most of the
thermogenic supplements on the market are used to shed fat fast, especially in the realm of competitive bodybuilding.
Here is a list of some of the most prominent thermogenic aids on the market (and some you may not have heard of),
and studies that show their effects:
- Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA): HCA is obtained from the rinds of the Garcinia fruit of South Asia. HCA does not affect
the central nervous system like ephedera or caffeine. HCA prevents the conversion of carbohydrate into fat.
- Inosine: Inosine is in the family of nucleotide molecules known as purines. Together with pyramidines, purines
make up the nitrogenous bases, which are the building blocks of DNA. Research has shown Inosine as stimulating
enzyme activities in the liver. Other studies show that Inosine maintains ATP in bone marrow and enhances
cardiovascular functioning. Inosine also assists in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Choline: Choline is a member of the B-complex group of vitamins. Some of its functions include building cell
membranes; mobilizing fat, decreasing cholesterol, and helping the liver metabolize fats.
- Carnitine: Carnitine was first discovered around 100 years ago by Russian scientists. Carnitine is a water soluble
substance, synthesized by the liver which requires the presence of other vitamins such as vitamins C, B6, B3, and
iron to work most efficiently. Carnitine primarily stimulates the transport of long-chain fatty acids across the inner
membranes of mitochondria. (Source: Embleton, P. Anabolic Primer, 1998)
There are a whole list of other nutrition health suppliments utilized by athletes and people wishing to shed pounds.
The above list is all well and good, but what about when you have a hole in your pocket and can't afford to fork out
the thousands of dollars per year it takes to shed the pounds with supplements? Are there natural alternatives?
Of course. Mother Nature has provided us with some super thermogenic foods to help you shed the pounds naturally,
without forking out potentially thousands of dollars on overly priced (and sometimes overly hyped supplements).
Here is a list:
- Garlic: It's not about the breath it's about burning the fat, and nothing is as potent as garlic. Garlic is a powerful
antioxidant against lipid per oxidation. Add some to your food for a strong fat loss gain!
- Onions: Be it red or white, onions are a fantastic way of boosting your HDL (High Density Lipo Protein, basically
good cholesterol) levels and also helps lower total cholesterol.
- Ginger: I love the Asian cuisine! Asian foods utilize a lot of ginger. Adding ginger to your foods is a fantastic way of
helping you to reduce both blood and liver cholesterol.
- Chilli: Aye Curumba! Chillis are an awesome way of lowering blood cholesterols and triglycerides. Give Chilli a try
to spice up your fat burning efforts. (Source: Richmond, W. FIA: Nutrition & Weight Management, 2001)
So spice it up for greater fat metabolism, and save money from overly priced nutrition health suppliments!