The most fun you can have with your child is creating Jell-O deserts. There is a Jell-O dessert for every occasion. Children
love the color and the jiggle of Jell-O treats. Make it a fun project to create an Easter Jell-O egg basket. You can make
these fun Easter Eggs using cake molds or cookie cutters.
Color-Me-Fun With Jell-O Eggs/Bunny Molds – Make these in Pastel Colors for Easter
2- 4 oz pkg. unflavored gelatin
Egg Shaped Molds
Bunny Shaped Molds
8-oz Cool Whip
Jello-O in flavors of your choice
1. Two 4-ounce packages of unflavored gelatin dissolved in 1 cup of boiling water
2. Cool to room temperature
3. Fold in 8 ounces of Cool Whip
4. Combine the unflavored gelatin and cool whip 5. Add to 6 ounces of flavored Jell-O that has been dissolved in 1 cup
boiling water. 6. Pour into molds that are set inside a lightly greased pan
7. Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours)
8. Decorate the bunny with shredded coconut, skittles and M&M's
Fun Ice Cream Bunny
Vanilla ice cream
1 pkg. of coconut
1. On a flat plate arrange 3 balls of vanilla ice cream in the form a bunny.
2. Use medium scoop for head - Larger scoop for body-smallest scoop for the tail.
3. Cover the bunny body with shredded coconut.
4. Place carrot shavings (large) for ears.
5. Use jelly beans for eyes and nose.
6. Use licorice strings for whiskers.
Happy Easter Bunny Salad
1 can of pear halves
1 Red Grapes
1. Place leaves of lettuce on a salad plate.
2. Use Ice cream scoop and place cottage cheese on top of the lettuce.
3. Use 1 canned pear half and place on top of cottage cheese.
4. Use thin slices of celery for whiskers.
5. Place the raisins where the eyes should be.
6. Use a grape for the nose.
Cut the remaining pear in half to create the ears.